Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S: Monster parts, luggage and riding gear

The parts are from a 2001 M900, but reportedly will fit all Monsters up to 2005.

They’re located in northern NJ. They’re all listed on Craigslist with all the details and clear pictures shown in this link:

north jersey for sale "msg2021" - craigslist

The Craigslist ads are kept current and are updated as items have sold.

Bundling of items and shipping in US only is possible.

Payment with PayPal or Zella only. I’ve sold online before, I pack everything very well and I often can get stuff shipped out the same day.

Please message me here to arrange purchase. The Craigslist email is sometimes unreliable.

Thanks for looking—

·
Registered
1 Posts
F/S: Monster parts, luggage and riding gear

The parts are from a 2001 M900, but reportedly will fit all Monsters up to 2005.

They’re located in northern NJ. They’re all listed on Craigslist with all the details and clear pictures shown in this link:

north jersey for sale "msg2021" - craigslist

The Craigslist ads are kept current and are updated as items have sold.

Bundling of items and shipping in US only is possible.

Payment with PayPal or Zella only. I’ve sold online before, I pack everything very well and I often can get stuff shipped out the same day.

Please message me here to arrange purchase. The Craigslist email is sometimes unreliable.

Thanks for looking—
Hi
Are you interested in selling the pair of stock slip-ons in the collection separately? There doesn't look like there's anything else there i can use.
I tried to respond to the Craigslist ad directly couple days ago, but no joy.
I'm new to this forum, and don't know how to PM you. I'm in southwest Massachusetts.
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts