Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my barely used A*s Stage 2pc suit. I bought it in August and have worn it for one track day and just a handful of times on the street. Never been wrecked in, and the only wear is just the knee pucks. The perforation is excellent, you get lots of airflow. For refrence I am 5' 10" 190lbs, and this fits great. I think if youre between 5' 6" and 5' 10" and 170-190 it should fit. A*s says:

Constructed with 1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abraison resistance
CE-certified elbow, shoulder, knee and shin protectors
Multiple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance
Perforated leather panels for ventilation
Removable mesh liner
Replacable PU sport knee sliders
Ergonomically placed stretch Cordura panels for optimal flexibility
Padded back panel for added comfort
Leather flex zones for optimum mobility
Printed and microinjected logos
Zipper wrist closure

I think retail is about $900, asking $550 $500. PM or post up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: F/S Alpinestars Stage Perf. 2 Piece Suit Red 44/54

What's the size? I'm 5' 11", 150 lbs, wear a size 38 jacket... definitely looking for a set of perforated leathers for next Spring/Summer but I've never sized leathers before... any hope in hell they'd fit?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts

I have the Stage Jacket and Track Pants - I LOVE this setup for the street. Top notch quality, fit & finish + great price = outstanding value.

Bump for a cool 2-pc set... [thumbsup]

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

sigix said:
What's the size? I'm 5' 11", 150 lbs, wear a size 38 jacket... definitely looking for a set of perforated leathers for next Spring/Summer but I've never sized leathers before... any hope in hell they'd fit?
its a USA 44/ Euro 54. The suits are cut smaller than the street jackets. You dont usually wear as much underneath a race suit as you would with street gear. A 42 A* street jacket fits me perfectly so with the advice of an A* rep I ordered the 44 which turned out well. Height/length wise you should be good, but it might be a bit baggy.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

if I didn't already have a 2 piece leather and a 1 piece leather and a Motoport suit and an Aerostich...I'd be knocking on your door....cause I am a damn gear whore to an extent!....here's another free bump for ya....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

zooom said:
if I didn't already have a 2 piece leather and a 1 piece leather and a Motoport suit and an Aerostich...I'd be knocking on your door....cause I am a damn gear whore to an extent!....here's another free bump for ya....
Aww come on. You know that red suit would look tight with that all black bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts