Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it advisable to mix & match exhaust & power commanders?
i want arrow high mounts but they dont make a pc but fbf has a pc.dynojet has a pc but not my bike. My bike is a 2002 m750 for some reason alot of companies dont make parts for this year & size , any reason why? please help!!!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Well, the '02 M750ie was a one year only model, so not as many of 'em around.

A lot of stuff will fit all Monsters, regardless of year, and some stuff is more specific as to early or late model frames, but you're not left out in the cold by any stretch.

FBF has a PCIII for your bike, you can use it with those Arrow High Mounts.

You can use the Arrows without a PCIII, it'll be a little bit leaner, but your dealer or a tuner with the Mathesis tester can adjust the 'trim' to richen it up a bit. It should run better even if you get the trim adjusted with out any other mods.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as for which PCIII to order, check the spare parts sheets for the m800, m750, and m900. compare and you'll see that they all use the same TPS and injectors. since the PCIII for these bikes connects at the TPS and injectors, they all use the same model PCIII. the only differences lie in the mapping. where to find an appropriate map for your m750? well, FBF does include a map with their PCIII sale i believe so it may be worth paying them the $$...

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have the pciii for the m750. it's from fbf. the pciii is the duc 998 model. so if you need the m750 map supplied by fbf I have that as well.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah.. 2002 750 has no trouble with parts. I should know since i've replaced almost everything at this point (at which point does it stop being a ducati and starts being a mspgs2?).

FbF has a good map for the 2k2 750. According to their tech guys the map is acceptable for ANY open airbox and any slipons but is tuned for FbF airbox and slipons. You can dyno tune it for a extra HP or two. WARNING though: You might experience a engine hiccup or two around 3500-4000 rpm with their map. Not sure what causes it but new plugs and coils helped. I'm going to dyno tune soon to get rid of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts