Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought ferracci slip ons off ebay and the factory brackets won't work. They holes to mount seem too low and I would need a flat bracket. Ferracci has been no help and the ebay seller is worthless. I was told ferracci has changed supplier and they would not have a part number to order. Does anyone have these slip ons that can draw a bracket or still have the paper work that I can get a part number. PLease help would like to be able to hear my toy.

link to the ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2443236105

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do you have this bike?

"This exhaust will fit:1994-2001 Ducati M900" if so why no use your stock bracket? Will it not work?

I have seen these kind of pipes mounted with what looks like a hose clamp many times. Have you asked your local Duc shop?

Not much help, sorry...

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
How about trying some universal muffler clamps?? That would work out i suppose.....just a suggestion

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just dug around some more and looked on the ferracci web page under "how to". They have pictures of mounting the F33530. Low and behold the bracket is right there. Will call back to them tomorrow and say I want that bracket. Have a feeling they will just say "oh we don't know how to get that". I guess I will have to fab a straight bracket and shop for the power commander elsewhere.

jamie

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Sounds strange they dont have the brackets......but i guess it wont be hard to make some for yourself if you have some aluminium [smiley=waytogo.gif]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts