Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I need a little help. I've spent a ton of time searching the web, and talking with my local shops, but I cannot find a place that sells a high-mount Termignoni exhaust kit for a 620ie Monster. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

-Ben

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! I was afraid of that. I've been looking for a while now, haven't found a set....new or used. I'm just getting impatient. :) The hunt continues...

·
Registered
635 Posts
prob need to find some used if you are set on termi...
those have been discontinued for awhile

jeff h
monsterparts.com
Thanks for the reply! I was afraid of that. I've been looking for a while now, haven't found a set....new or used. I'm just getting impatient. :) The hunt continues...
What about a set for a M695? the pipes mount the same and accoding to some sources, the slip ons are the same, you just get a DP ECU that you can sell if you buy the M695 kit...

Would sell you mines, but, shipping would kill you.

Or you can visit our sponsors, like Monster Parts and look at the different systems they offer at a really good price...

My 0.02

·
Registered
635 Posts
Any of those will look great on your bike, but, if you get a performance air filter, your bike will become 'livelier'...

I've added a TFI controller to make the 'dry spot wetter', that is, no popping when letting of the gas...

Or, you could get any of the above exhausts and get a DP ECU for the M620; now your bike will be a Monster...Still rideable as an everyday bike but, with more to offer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, that vendor doesn't have any in-stock...so I'll try and find a set elsewhere. Man, I can't believe it's so difficult to find exhausts for these things.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, that vendor doesn't have any in-stock...so I'll try and find a set elsewhere. Man, I can't believe it's so difficult to find exhausts for these things.
3Tripnip,

Do your exhaust has to be a Termi? If yes, PM me, we could work something out.

·
Registered
635 Posts
M620: '02-'06
M800: '03-'04
MS4: '01-'02
M1000: '03-'05

Does this mean any exhaust for these bikes will fit my 2002 620?
If and only if is a raised set; also the OEM mufflers are an exact fit even they have diff PNs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just wanted to provide an update. I searched and searched stateside for a LONG time for this kit, and ended up purchasing one from Italy. :) I ended up getting a new 96006500B Termi kit, which arrived last week. Sounds and looks fantastic! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Termi Kit

Just wanted to provide an update. I searched and searched stateside for a LONG time for this kit, and ended up purchasing one from Italy. :) I ended up getting a new 96006500B Termi kit, which arrived last week. Sounds and looks fantastic! :)
I am also on the great hunt for these bad boys, what site did you get them from?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts