·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
you told me to stfu..... so I did

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
bozcorob said:
By the way I won't be at IBN tonight.....

I'll be in BAKERSFIELD! ;D
serious?

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
JK MSF was a blast did it last month, had a lot of fun. Enjoy it. ;D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
joekarati said:
I haven't been around much lately, but I got my bike back and I'm rady to go take the MSF course... :p
Dude,

You don't have your M1? Your lady has hers, no? [laugh] [laugh] [clap] [clap] :police:

·
Registered
323 Posts
joekarati said:
I haven't been around much lately, but I got my bike back and I'm rady to go take the MSF course... :p
I agree Joe--MSF, highly over rated I took the DMV test, why don't you do that instead? By the way...How are you?

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
don't listen to these fools joe. As the founding member of the my-girl-has-her-m1-but-i-dont club, i completely support your decision to take msf. I highly recommend the course out in hesperia. Tom, the owner, is a super nice guy who has been working with msf for 35 years. He used to ride a monster and said it's the one bike he regrets selling. [thumbsup]

luca: some of us work for a living ;D

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
::)

All of those intelligent people out there riding on public roadways sans M1 motorcycle operator's license, just might consider the risk, if they just happen to have a bad accident and then the MC insurance company will subsequently recognize them as a non-licensed rider.....thus, perhaps, deep caca when one tries to collect for damage...motorcyclist's or other party's.....or both !

If one is not licensed, one may not be insurable in the end. Think about it.

:(

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I have had my M1 since 1999...sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the support folks!!! [laugh]

I was merely making a (dumb) joke, I haven't been on the bike in three weeks...perhaps some training wheels? ;D

To all that chimed in, I miss y'all and being around the board, I'll be back soon online soon enough...lots to talk about... :)

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
Bad Dog said:
All of those intelligent people out there riding on public roadways sans M1 motorcycle operator's license...
i never said i was unlicensed ;D I was just on the 5 year plan on converting from permit to license [laugh]

·
Registered
323 Posts
sqweak said:
don't listen to these fools joe. As the founding member of the my-girl-has-her-m1-but-i-dont club, i completely support your decision to take msf. I highly recommend the course out in hesperia. Tom, the owner, is a super nice guy who has been working with msf for 35 years. He used to ride a monster and said it's the one bike he regrets selling. [thumbsup]

luca: some of us work for a living ;D
I can only surmise that Cory was making a direct hit on my opinion. Am I not allowed to have an "opinion'? I am certainly not a FOOL by any stretch of the imagination. Since I am basing my "opinion" on personal experience, I was under the impression that without anyone's concent, I could state said "opinion"

I have my license, I took the MSF becasue eveyone spoke so highly of it. So, I took the time, effort, and expense to take a weekend of my life and throw it away. Just my "opinion". Apparently I am not the only one to have wasted a weekend lately as several of you attended a FREE experienced MSF and wrote horrible reviews, I guess your "opinion" is my valid.

Eileen

1 - 20 of 43 Posts