Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clif Notes: Broke extended bolts for footpegs...can't find new ones

I have a 2007 monster 695 that came with the Termi high-mount exhaust.

Apparently that exhaust comes with a set of (8) 10mm spacers and extended bolts for the mounting points of the plate that holds the front & rear footpegs. That moves the pegs out 10mm on each side so the exhaust will clear the plates.

On the LH side, the two upper bolts stripped & one of the lower bolts broke off on me when removing them (previous owner overtightened them possibly?)

I've asked a ton of places & they cannot get a set of extended bolts from Termignoni for replacement.

Are there other exhaust companies that use spacers & extended bolts that I might be able to buy a bolt set from?

And if your exhaust uses the extended bolts, can you post up what brand you've got so i can give them a call & see if i can buy a bolt set separately?

I hope that was understandable!

Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
Clif Notes: Broke extended bolts for footpegs...can't find new ones

I have a 2007 monster 695 that came with the Termi high-mount exhaust.

Apparently that exhaust comes with a set of (8) 10mm spacers and extended bolts for the mounting points of the plate that holds the front & rear footpegs. That moves the pegs out 10mm on each side so the exhaust will clear the plates.

On the LH side, the two upper bolts stripped & one of the lower bolts broke off on me when removing them (previous owner overtightened them possibly?)

I've asked a ton of places & they cannot get a set of extended bolts from Termignoni for replacement.

Are there other exhaust companies that use spacers & extended bolts that I might be able to buy a bolt set from?

And if your exhaust uses the extended bolts, can you post up what brand you've got so i can give them a call & see if i can buy a bolt set separately?

I hope that was understandable!

Thanks

Check out TPO parts...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts