Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scottsdale Ducati:

Saturday November 18th from 9am -4:30pm we will have demos of all of the manufactures we represent including BMW, Ducati, MV Agusta & Triumph. Plus lunch will be served from 11am-1pm.

As with ALL demo rides proper gear is required including helmet, boots, pants and jacket. You must show proof of motorcycle license and insurance. Demo rides are first come first serve, sign up starts at 8am.

·
Registered
271 Posts
C'mon... I know competition is a great thing, but can the dealers please schedule things for days other dealers don't have something going on...

ride to Strawberry or demo wonderful bikes... this sucks...

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
roaddoggpb said:
C'mon... I know competition is a great thing, but can the dealers please schedule things for days other dealers don't have something going on...

Don't forget Phoenix's oldest Ducati dealer, Phoenix MotorSports, will be having the
"Sports and Imports Motorcycle Swapmeet" (you guessed it) Saturday November 18th! :D
http://www.phxmotorsports.com/

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
roaddoggpb said:

+1

I don't know if intentional or not (as this is not he first time it has happened), but it seems to me that it would be better to live in harmony with the others, instead of splitting your customer base in half and having a smaller number of people show up. You know...make one Saturday and the other Sunday or something. Sorry, Phoenix Motorsports, you have not posted on here, so are dead to me. ;)

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
So I talked to Ducati Scottsdale and they are going to have a bunch of different bikes to demo. They now carry Triumph and will have a bunch of those, but also should have some Aprilla's and MV's out there as well as the Duc's. So if anyone is looking at a bike the demo should be worth it. I know I would love to ride the speed triple or a brutale. They said to get there early though as they are doing it similar to the big ducati one where you sign up iin the morning for a time slot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I could care less about riding some demo bike for a few miles and not knowing any other rider there or how they ride. I would much rather go on a nice ride somewhere cool. I love seeing these dealers do a little compition finally but do it in prices not BBQ's ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts