Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one that they would be willing to lend out?

I'm getting close to the 6k mark, so a valve adjustment is in my near future. It'll be my first on a Duc. I've done 'em on yamahas, fords, toyota's ... so I think I'm up for the challenge [thumbsup]

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hiero, I might take you up on that.

I remember a while back, you put out the idea of running a maintenance/chop day in the Austin area, but didn't get much response. If you are still interested and there is some other interest, I'd be willing to offer my garage as the venue. It's pretty big (around 1000 sq ft) , so there is plenty of room for several bikes.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
scoobydoo said:
Thanks Hiero, I might take you up on that.

I remember a while back, you put out the idea of running a maintenance/chop day in the Austin area, but didn't get much response. If you are still interested and there is some other interest, I'd be willing to offer my garage as the venue. It's pretty big (around 1000 sq ft) , so there is plenty of room for several bikes.
cool, I don't mind, just that I can't do a lot of the leg work because I'm in Houston and my december is going to be freakishly busy, after that though I'm more than happy to lend a hand at any time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.