Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK the insurance isnt paying for crap I still have a large debt on the bike since the carbon was put on it. most of its gone but i do have a 750S ie engine. (runs) red rims with rotors still well with in spec. front and rear. front NEW 14 tooth sprocket Renthal, rear 42 AFAM sprocket NEW. never put on I always have spares. anyway. The bike is in about a million pieces and a part of me is dieing writing this but i have other obligations (baby). So if you need parts let me know.
CC rear sets, needs new shift lever thats it. will include rear master cyclinder.
gold 4 piston brake cals. Brembo. with new pads!!! still the the wrapper.
you get the idea.
let me know.
Later
Allen

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im at a lose of words of what to sell any of this stuff for the CC rear sets have one bent lever that can be replaced for i think $70. so whats a used set of CCs worth? or for that matter the fricken engine? 8000 miles at the most just had the belts changed and valves done, Ya kinda early for a 12000 service but Alaska sucks and stuff sits more than it get riden. NOthing wrong with engine, all sensors are NEW as of may. all sensors still have the wiring to the harness. As for the harness um we will not even talk about that.
make me some offers really.
thanks
your lost ducie
Allen

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Hi there,

Really looking for a rear seat cowl and headlight sowl if you got one.
Send me some photos at [email protected]

Heath H

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Do you have the entire front brake assembly? master cyl., lever, brake lines, etc.? PM me with details please, and good luck selling your inventory.

·
Registered
54 Posts
id the engine still available and if so pm me with a price. thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts