Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chad and I are meeting at the Mobil on the 76 at 9:30-10.

Just a quicky ride, maybe Pally, Monte, Banner. Ive got some stuff to test.

Lester you in?

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
76 an' 15 ?

???

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Made my first scout trip to SD today. Took the 94 about 60 miles out. Looks like the future will be bright. Lookin forward to ridin to Julian Palomar etc. ;D

·
Registered
911 Posts
I am out for tomorrow. I was AWOL from the family the last two days, so tomorrow is family fun time.

Have a great time out there. Watch for the icy/ wet stuff!

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
'll be out on Ortega with a newer rider tommorow takin it easy. If you see a bright yellow BMW R1100RSL in a HiViz 'Stich, say hi!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was fun, Good Ride Chad [thumbsup]

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah, a good ride. It was good to clear out the cobwebs. Riding a dirt bike all the time makes your street skills a wee bit lackluster.

Ciao Fun, how prophetic. Ducman was the first and only to find the wet/icy stuff. I was wondering why he was going through the corner instead of around the corner ??? No harm, no foul.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep that first turn going up Mesa Grande was an eye opener :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Ciao Fun said:
Watch for the icy/ wet stuff!

Yeah....I made note of that in Jr. High School !

[laugh]

·
Registered
911 Posts
Glad it was fun and safe! See you up on Palomar in a few months (or degrees). I will be saving myself for track time until the canyons warm up. Yes, because I am a pussy.

Lester

SoCalSar said:
Ciao Fun, how prophetic. Ducman was the first and only to find the wet/icy stuff. I was wondering why he was going through the corner instead of around the corner ??? No harm, no foul.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts