Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I wonder if Chuck can hold it together for the whole airshow or if he will just start punching people in the face ;D

Have fun Red (and anybody else), but after being stuck there for 3 years I'll pass.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
last time i was at Edwards i was 7 and my uncle broke the sound barrier (what felt like) over my head during breakfast. my cereal bowl nearly bounced off the table; the rest of the family acted like nothing happened. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I did the show a few years ago. [thumbsup]

I would do it again..... but Sunday is mooto gp final

·
Registered
375 Posts
gm2 said:
last time i was at Edwards i was 7 and my uncle broke the sound barrier (what felt like) over my head during breakfast. my cereal bowl nearly bounced off the table; the rest of the family acted like nothing happened. ;D
You missed the RamJet testing of a few years ago. Holy crap, it was a 1 minute sonic boom...but worse.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
So going.

SO JAZZED!

Totally bringing ear protection.

Any "experts" out there, please chime in about what to expect, what to bring, what not to bring, etc.

108, you realize the NAVY men on an AIR FORCE base will be few and far between, right?

-Dan

·
Registered
375 Posts
Razzo Bolognese said:
So going.

SO JAZZED!

Totally bringing ear protection.

Any "experts" out there, please chime in about what to expect, what to bring, what not to bring, etc.

108, you realize the NAVY men on an AIR FORCE base will be few and far between, right?

-Dan
Expect a good time if you like aircraft and all things loud. Lots of water, folding chair, sunscreen, jacket, all auto insur/reg/id in order. Anything that you wouldn't bring to the airport.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
We saw planes. They were flying. It was good. Thanks again Red Baron & wife for taking me. Next year I'm gonna sell binoculars!

-Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.