Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the southern California area and own a 2015 Ducati Monster 1200 S with a Termignoni exhaust. I am interested in flashing my ECU. Is this possible and if so, where do I go to get it done?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in the southern California area and own a 2015 Ducati Monster 1200 S with a Termignoni exhaust. I am interested in flashing my ECU. Is this possible and if so, where do I go to get it done?
do you know if it's already been flashed? should say 'race' or 'racing' on the dash when you turn the ignition on. the exhaust should have come with a DDS key which the dealer can use to flash the ECU. if not, you can get the UpMap T800 and flash it yourself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know if it's already been flashed? should say 'race' or 'racing' on the dash when you turn the ignition on. the exhaust should have come with a DDS key which the dealer can use to flash the ECU. if not, you can get the UpMap T800 and flash it yourself.
When the exhaust was installed, the DDS key was mapped to the ECU. However, I would like to increase the performance of the bike. If the ECU has been mapped with the exhaust already, does that mean I cannot have the ECU flashed again to maximize performance..?

·
Registered
34 Posts
When the exhaust was installed, the DDS key was mapped to the ECU. However, I would like to increase the performance of the bike. If the ECU has been mapped with the exhaust already, does that mean I cannot have the ECU flashed again to maximize performance..?
most likely you'd have to have the stock ecu restored to the bike and then use something like rexxer to do a custom map. i would think there would be very little gains going this route vs what you have now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who has a favorite Ducati dealer? That's relative to having a favorite proctologist, or a favorite DMV office.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts