Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carbie M900 parts (USED): Ohlins shock, FCR 41s, DP air filter...MAKE OFFER!

Parts were on ebay, but broke people making promises or possibly trying to scam me had me take the auctions down early. Don't want to go through that hassle again, so I'll do what I should've done in the first place.

*********************MAKE OFFERS*********************

Keihn 41's:

Bought used, comes with everything in the picture (throttle cable assembly and carbs)

Ohlin Remote Rear Shock:

Bought used, told it was set up for a 195lb rider. Comes with shock and brace for resevior.

Ducati Performance Open Box Air Filter Kit:

Used for maybe 10 miles at the most, took it off when I realized my 900 was dying when I gave her WOT with this thing on.

Carbon Fiber Windshield:

Came with bike.

Stock Coils:

Took off when I installed Dynacoils, no need for a picture you know what they look like, 15k miles when taken off.

*********************MAKE OFFERS*********************

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi, payment have been made for 41mm keihin carbs
Sorry about that, did not know you were in Singapore, shipping's around $300, money refunded.

Carbs and shock are still available, f*ck ebay and people making empty promises. People make me offeres for these things, do it the old fashion way.

US ONLY!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
i dont mind not have the throttle as it requires a bigger box. how bout downsizing, without the cable and throttle, plus a shipment that takes a longer period of time, will the shipppin be much cheaper? reaally interested in the carbs

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was bidding on the shock and was not very happy when the auction went down.
I'm sorry, I was getting offers for both the shock and carbs and I took them down while I still had a chance to hold up my end of the deal. Both people bailed on me so I'm not happy about it either:mad: Sorry for any trouble.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
pm me with what you need for the shock if you still have it. Still interested. I work today till 6 pm and will check the list when I get home after 7.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shock sold.

Offering FCRs at $450 shipped to US ONLY! Also someone buy the air filter, make an offer, it's basically brand new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts