Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a recent customer of Eastside Motosports I am curious as to the level of satisfaction people have had there. My experience was less than favorable to put it diplomatically. :(

G

·
Haven't been there so I shut up now but I would highly recommend Seattle Ducati. I drive down from Bham passing another Ducati dealer on the way.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats who I am going to deal with from here on out. I was going to buy our bikes there originally but I thought I was getting a better deal from eastside. I didnt. Price is not everything. Now you get all my business, Dave. Sorry I didnt buy from you first.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm a little curiuos to as I bought my bike there and have it serviced . I also have a friend I grew up with that work's there . I understand If you don't want to go back but I would like to pass on the info to them so that it doesn't happen again . I have never had any problem's there even from the other sales people most of them go out of there way to help people and get product's that they might not have for them .

·
Registered
376 Posts
Don't have too much experience with them, but I did buy my Monster from them (drove from central Oregon). The local dealership wasn't willing to do much, and it didn't seem like they wanted my business, so I sent my wife up to Eastside, and she made the deal, and was on her way with the Monster within 20 minutes, they were about $1500 cheaper than any comparable Monster around here, so I think that I got a pretty good deal, the only small problem we had was that it took about 4 months to get an owners manual, and after a grumpy e mail, they sent me one for an older Monster (but I took it anyway). Just my .02

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had a less than favorable experience with Eastside Moto's sales folks. As Brian said, they're too pushy. Way too pushy, I thought. I've picked up gear there, though, and they were very helpful.

I've had a much more enjoyable time with Ducati Seattle, although I've only dealt with parts and service. I have watched their sales folks in action a few times, and would much rather buy a bike from them.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I actually purchased my bike from Ducati Seattle. Owen was real anti-pushy, which was a nice change. Just about every bike shop i've ever been to is pushy it seems. Parts and service is always top-notch as well.

I've been into Eastside a few times for parts mostly, so I don't know the sales people. The guy in parts (always seem to get the same one. :) Shaved head, racer) has been real helpful. I also don't always buy what I'm looking for, and they don't get pissy about looking up the price for comparison, which is another plus!

The two girls that work there really seem to like my 3yo though. I should rent this kid out I tell ya!

-dj

·
Registered
166 Posts
The part's guy's are jeremy and his brother I keep forgeting his name they are pretty decent guy's they are ex luge racer's I think they were or just missed getting into the olympic's. They can seem to find the part you need even if you don't know what it is and seem to know what will work good on your bike or what doesn't. I personally no one of the sale's people and I have delt with him so I can't say how the rest of them are but they seem like a good bunch of guy's . Dave worked on my bike and said that he liked the way it sounded with the exhaust mod said that he has never heard one sound like it. I've been to seattle and they seem very nice .I would probably not have a problem dealing with either.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Ducati Seattle: EastSide:
True Enthusiast Nice Bike Shop
Best Customer Service Cute 18yo Girls
Sweats the Details Jack-o-Trade, Master None
Full Price Nice Discounts

I have shopped at both over the years.
A buddy bought a 999 from Eastside then took it for the 600mile service. He had such a bad experience at Eastside that he went right over to DucSea and spent $4000 on DP parts and will be a life time customer.

There is no better shop than DucSea!
Infact, I have 3 riding buddies that ride up to Seattle from Portland - driving right by MotoCorsa in Portland and Eastside in Bellevue!!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
You're right about the cute ladies at Eastside though... Gotta stop in every now and then just for them. ;D

G

·
I bought my '02 900D from them last year, new off the floor for 8200, plus the pipes. THought Brent did a good job since I was financing it elsewhere. The girls are hot, yes, Brian in service and their service guys have always been patient with me. I would have liked a little more attention during the sale about the bike (it was my first bike) but I learned fast on the drive back to B'ham. NEVER take the Hwy home from Bellevue to B'ham, get onto 9 ASAP.

Maybe in hindsight I would purchase from DucSea, or Beaudry, never from Skagit Powersports. Never enjoyed the sales people there, pushed me towards a R1 as a first bike. WTF!?!?!? Just fit me for a coffin while I'm there.......

When I was shopping, I really did like the people at DucSea, when it was time to buy, they didn't have a dark 900, Eastside did........ :-/

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Actually, they hired a new cutie at the parts counter. Babe!!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
But see, I live in Redmond, so driving out to Seattle just to have a look around is a bit outta the way. ;)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ya got me there. But hey, when ya got a great wife......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts