Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in NE know anything about this shop?

Uber from So. Cal.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I do I do!

I bought my bike from them...Randy didn't jerk me around like another shop did in Manchest.....ah never mind about that. Gave me the best OTD price on my bike and I bought it 5 minutes later.

I just had some work there and from what I feel...charged a fair price. [thumbsup]

Chas

·
Registered
237 Posts
great shop!

i just got back from there looking at tires, and i picked up a new tank bag!

great guys there, they know their stuff, and they'll take care of you.

-steve

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I was referred to them by someone who collects Ducati's new and old and I haven't been disappointed in their sevice.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have nothing but good things to say about the shop which I've dealt with a few times. They did the 6k service on my bike and were helpful about answering my numerous questions when I was Ducati shopping. I also have never heard a bad word about them in general. I would choose them over any shop in MA as I have been to them all. I would see BCM however if I lived way up north in NH because..well...it's BCM.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I bought my bike from Eastern Cycle Ducati last spring. I was living in Arizona at the time, and it was cheaper to buy it and ship it from ECD than pay all the fees the Arizona dealer tacked on. Randy is a good guy I would definately do business there again.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
ECD does all the hard stuff on my Monster, 748, and EX500. Paul and Steve are great mechanics. I'm not sure what Randy does but he is a good guy (kidding, Randy). Their prices are fair and the vibe of the shop is pretty simple: they like bikes and want others to have a good time riding. No gimmicky crap (except for the occasional scantily-clad fashion model - no kidding), no scams, and they run great track days. A+

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Don't listen to Sapper. He's on the take. ;)

The other posts are on the level though. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
CRASH! said:
Don't listen to Sapper. He's on the take. ;)
Oh, horsepuckey, Don.  I only say nice things because Randy knows where I buried the bodies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
eastern cycles mechanic

Hey anyone know the mechanic formerly of eastern cycles in Beverly, MA that is now a master tech? He used to ride at the track with a really hot chick who rode a monster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts