Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
merde de merde something came up,might not be able to ride as early as I wish.....
oh well if i'm there i'm there if not have a safe fun ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
For anyone that wants to give me a call saying you're running late or what not, (2-zero-N!ne)FOUR-o-4-two-9-1-One
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
desmogirl said:
merde de merde something came up,might not be able to ride as early as I wish.....
oh well if i'm there i'm there if not have a safe fun ride.
Same goes for me. Art opening tonight and I'll probably be out super late, which means I won't be in the best condition to ride. With the current trend of riders not making it back home this year, I think it's safest to sit tomorrow out.

You all have fun w/out me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I just changed the oil on the Yellow Beast and the throttle side grip and I even registered it with the DMV today... bla bow!

to cap it all off I rode around my 'hood with no helmet shorts and a t-shirt, just to show my neighbors what's up...

So to sum it all up.. I'll be there, smaller groups are better anyways. Less bullspitting, more riding.

Like I said before I'm probably going to start on the Castro Valley side of Redwood to warm up before the official meet up if anyone is interested... I'll be at Peets... post up to let me know if you want to meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
remy-695 said:
Same goes for me. Art opening tonight and I'll probably be out super late, which means I won't be in the best condition to ride. With the current trend of riders not making it back home this year, I think it's safest to sit tomorrow out.

You all have fun w/out me.
did you go to the deyoung toinght? i wanted to go, but didnt make it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
166 Posts
Guys I am out.

Cannt find a bike. All I could scrounge was a truimph bonnevile ... so I'll have to catch you guys on the next trip out.

But your in Boston ping me and I'll extend the same hospitality.

Vin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
I'm pretty sure that TCK and I found THE best road on the east bay today.... its up to him to share the secret.

you punks missed out! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yeah I'm not sure if we should really tell everyone about it because it might get too much coverage...

Lets just say it has some pretty awesome features:

A) You can go as fast as you want
B) There are never any cops on it

On another note, the new front tire makes the bike completely different, it pretty much FALLS over now going into a turn before it wanted to stay very vertical... not to mention the ride position is noticeable more upright. Good call by SuperTireGuy!

Brass you should have came man! You could have dropped your bike off when we did ours and had some killer hofbrau with us... OMG so fawkin' good... hmmmm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
241 Posts
TCK! said:
On another note, the new front tire makes the bike completely different, it pretty much FALLS over now going into a turn before it wanted to stay very vertical... not to mention the ride position is noticeable more upright. Good call by SuperTireGuy
Inquiring minds want to know...what tire?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
166 Posts
pissed I mised the day. That said, went back to the Dainses store and paid them back for the burgers .....


Lots of good stuff to bring home!
 
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Top