Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
sweet egas...never saw a painted tailsection like that...almost as good as a tailchop ;) ;D. just read your thread on pipe polishing too...nice!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
al vento said:
sweet egas...never saw a painted tailsection like that...almost as good as a tailchop ;) ;D. just read your thread on pipe polishing too...nice!
Thanks al vento

Cheers its always great to have some positive imput ;D

Egas

·
Registered
769 Posts
Nice bike [thumbsup] So clean :eek:

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
nice!
So this is probably a dumb question, but how did you highlight the Ducati on the case and the grooves on the sprocket cover? Im guessing paint, but what kind? And Im guessing you did it by paintbrush?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mangeldbug said:
nice!
So this is probably a dumb question, but how did you highlight the Ducati on the case and the grooves on the sprocket cover? Im guessing paint, but what kind? And Im guessing you did it by paintbrush?

Hi Mangelbug

No it is not a dumb question NEVER! You are not going to believe it, but I did it all with a Permanent marker and went over and over it so no pen strokes are visible and did fade at all I just touched it up every now again. But since those photos I have purchased a Rizoma Sprocket cover CF and Alloy it looks sweet! and matches the belt covers.

Cheers Egas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts