Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eagle Rock/Pasadena/Glendale/Etc

Anyone interested in riding up the crest to Newcombs this sat. June 30th. Thought we could meet at the parking lot on figueroa at the entrance to the 134. Meet at 11 (flexible on time) and make it up there in time for lunch and a drink. Who's in?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunday ride?

If saturday is no good for people, I'm willing to go on Sunday. ****, I'll probably go on saturday anyway, but if Sunday is good for people than let me know.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Thx for the PM Zeaner, I'll hit you up when I get back to town. In the meantime, check meetup.com -- or maybe the West Coast area of this site -- for details on a big Ducati & MV Augusta ride up the crest on Saturday. Think they've got almost 50 riders for this one.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sunday ride

Ok, thanks for info. Guess I'll be doing that ride saturday with the ducati club. Who's up for riding Sunday? Thinking of going to the Rock Store. ANYONE???

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think I'm gonna head up the crest again tomorrow with this massive group. I think some of the guys are meeting at Pro Italia around 7:30. The ride is officially meeting at the shell station off the 210 E, hwy 2 exit at 8:30. Hopefully I'll get to meet some you guys up there. I'm riding a black '07 S2R800 and wearing my black Ducati 80's jacket.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to. Meet at Pro Italia at 8:30. I'll be wearing yellowish AGV helmet and painted checkerboard pattern jacket....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great ride today, around 40 bikes! Zeaner it was a lot of fun, we'll meet again!
Which Monster was yours, I met couple of Monster riders up there today on the ride too...too bad Monster was totally overshadowed by all the superbike...it was still pretty fun..glad no cops around

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So many bikes out there, must of missed your's too, but I didn't really check bikes out which is unusual for me. You local or from out of town.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Which Monster was yours, I met couple of Monster riders up there today on the ride too...too bad Monster was totally overshadowed by all the superbike...it was still pretty fun..glad no cops around
I was riding my black '07 S2R800 in the second group. Zeaner volunteered to ride mop up for all of us at the Shell station before the ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts