1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI-
The Yankee Beemers European Motorcycle Day
to Benefit the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation
The Yankee Beemers premiere event is a benefit for the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation, Brookline, Ma. This event has attracted motorcyclists from many states and with many European marques. Directions Map museum (617) 522-6547

Is anyone going?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I'll be there with my twins (boys, not cylinders) unless the weather is really crappy.

T33 and Rachel (not on the board) are planning to go.
Miles is planning to go.
Strati is planning to go.
We are losing some to the Mountain Dogs Fall Foliage ride (BCM) the same day. They'd rather ride than mill around looking at old bikes. go figure.

Note to everyone, there is a half-marathon going on that morning and some roads will be closed. Make sure you know your way around or else have a map of the area so you can fake it. If you just have a sheet of directions, you'll be hosed!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Crappy weather, huh?

So who made it?

I was there.

I saw Anil and I think I saw Todne riding in as I was walking out. I heard that Rachel and Tarik made it (by car 'cause Tarik's dash went on strike when he stopped at Rachel's.

I also saw a Hooligan from MotoMarket meetings, but I'm having a brain cramp and can't remember his name! (sorry).

I've GOTTA get a DML hat for this kind of thing!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was there. And yes indeed the weather sucked again. Nice bikes though. I was hoping for a stronger Monster showing though.

In apparent reverse of the 999 situation, the new Aprilia Mille seems to look worse in person than in the pictures...no?

Jeff

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Don...Sorry I didn't run into ya. I was nice to see so many people that I have met over the past few months. My monster on the other hand did not love life! The rain the rain the rain. I parked at the top of the parking because I was so embarrassed

·
Registered
48 Posts
I made it there, on the 1960 BSA A-10.
When my friends 2000 Guzzi jackel died from water exposure near Topsfield fairgrounds, the BSA brought us 2-up home to Ipswich.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Hey Endot-I thought yout squared away your problem with the plug? Are you having other problems now?
I was with Rachel on Sunday, but I never recall a pup. Rachel was the chick wearing black leathers...heehee...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess not... I has been running great the past few days. Going to MMK tonight?

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I'd love to go tonight, but it's a serious haul and I need to take the bike in this afternoon to get that electrical 'glitch' checked while it's fresh in everyones minds. Are you going? Is anyone else going? I might drive my cage if enough people are gonna show...Hmm.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hey Dave. Good to see you on the board. Too bad I didn't run into you at the show. The weather didn't encourage too much milling around, especially since I had two 7 yr. olds with me and stupidly didn't bring raincoats (eternal optimist, or what?).

Winter's coming. Might be time to work on the dyno!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts