Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my latest Corse Superbikes Newsletter and in it is information about dyno tuning on the premises. They are a "Dynojet Powercommander Approved Tuning Center". You can schedule a test and there are 2 options:

"Option 1- Power Run $35.00
Receive 3 dyno runs, first 2 are to dial in a base line and get the bike to proper operating temp, the 3rd is a 4th gear full throttle run to redline. Graph will show horsepower and torque at RPM.

Option 2- Power/Fuel Ratio Run $70
Receive all of the above PLUS a fuel to air ratio graph to show why the numbers on the first graph are the way they are and to help determine what needs to be done to reach the full potential of your engine.

Now the good news-
if you choose to have us build a custom map for your bike you will receive a $35 credit from the Power/FuelRatio Run"

I think this would be kinda interesting when we all decide to take a ride up there, we can schedule all the bikes in a row, cruise up there and enjoy the show.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
is this up in assconsin? i'll be down for riding up with ch'all.

yo s4, i still have my pcIII and i don't think i'll be needing it. my plans for custom pipes with flames have been singed. i'll have to gather it up (cables, software, etc) and i'll let you know!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Ron -

Shoot me a PM and let me know. If it works on my bike I will take it off your hands forsure (same price as before?).

J

V

·
0 Posts
id be down for a dyno tuning... i need a pcIII though... do u guys email ken? or u just call him? there is no pcIII for my 02' 750 though...wonder if another model year would work for my baby also??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts