Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all it is me again. I have a question regarding where I have my Dyna coils located. As many of you know they are quite a bit larger than stock. The deal is I have them bungeed to my battery with a 1/4 inch thick rubber pad between the coils/bracket and my battery. I am not totally happy with the way I have it. I am thinkin I can relocate them to the vacant space forward of my carbs where the airbox used to be. I am trying to think of a way to fabricate a rubber mounted bracket to the trelise frame in this space but was wondering if it had already been attempted and if so how it worked out. I don't have any pics to illustrate what I am talking about but I will add some later. If any of you could help It would help out alot please add pics if possible. Sorry about the long post I tend to be long winded. ;D ;D ;D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chris's brackets work great with my tpo supplied bracket (for the tpo beast aka: k&n filters). I basically have the coils sitting just ahead of the battery much like the carb settup. Chris has some great pics of the stock mounting bracket and his alterations.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Mine mount like this:

You can see a few more pics here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts