Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else catch that on the Sexual Pioneers vs. the World of Violent Films episode of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge tonight?

·
Banned
322 Posts
I did not see that episode, but bringing up the lacrosse scandal is right up their alley.

I love that show. My brother is always answering me with "Right you are Kenny" because of it. Little wise ass.

To John and Dave, MXC is a show on Spike TV. They've taken a Japanese game show that feature crazy physical challenges and over dubbed the audio. The commentary is funny as hell. They stuff they say is over the top. The two emcees are Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano. My favorite exchange was:
Vic(introducing a contestant): "Kenny, she's a chef at a lesbian restaurant."
Kenny: "Lesbian restaurant? I didn't know lesbians ate out."

You guys show catch an episode. There are a number of clips from it on youtube.

Ken

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have DVR, set it to record the entire series.

Just watching the show alone is fun... plenty of good groans when people bite it hard.

But Ken's right, the dubbed dialog is what makes it. It's hilarious. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah i can't watch it too much as i am starting to loose the vital tissue in the inside of my nose due to beer and liqour come up and through my nostrals during laughter building while watching it!!!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, I watched it again, here's the context of the quote.

While asking a group of people if they think sex and violence in movies is "nothing more than an innocent reflection of today's world", he points out several guys sitting together and asks "what do you Dook lacrosse players think?"

To which one of them responds "who cares? Our parents are rich!"

[laugh] [laugh] [clap]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts