Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Pretty cool.

Whereabouts were you riding in PDX? I thought I recognized one section of the tape but couldn't quite place it the rest was unfamiliar.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the Sellwood neighborhood. I was riding on Mcloughlin south of the Ross Island bridge and Milwaukie

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Mother said:
damn dewd

100mph up 99 is ballsy
I wasn't gonna mention anything about that ;O)

Sellwood huh . . . Ever been to the Black Cat? I have a friend who insists I need to go there some time. Makes me wonder why . . .

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Mother said:
el gatto *****
Is that some specialty drink or something? What's so great about the place?

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
What kind of mounting system did you use? What kind of camcorder? Battery set up etc.?

Did it interfere at all with your ability to ride? Any input/feedback to share with us that might help us decide on what to buy/use if we intended on doing this on our own?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
You better watch it on Holgate, cops like to catch people coming over the RR overpass. They sit at the bottom and wait for you. :police:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
That was crazy. You were above 100 mph n. bound near the A-crop.

Aww Krolik, you are correct about the cops there in that spot. They like to hide just back off the street in the Montag Oil parking lot. I see them there allot. Always antisipate that.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Is the food at the Acrop as good as they say? Mayhaps we should meet up with Driza there some time for a little ride.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
ORDucRider said:
Is the food at the Acrop as good as they say? Mayhaps we should meet up with Driza there some time for a little ride.
You mean on a motorcycle, right?
[cheeky]

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
So, I want to ask one question before I flame away - is that a kph speedo?

Otherwise - slow down dude. Or, at least, slow down in town. There's a time and place for that sort of thing, and McLoughlin ain't it.

And if you don't think that's wise advice, at least don't post videos of yourself breaking the **** out of the law.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Ummmm . . . yah . . . what else would we ride? Did I miss something?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I think Kro is referring to the strippers that work in the Acropolis. Sure :). Ride.

As for the food in that place, the owner is a rancher. He has livestock so the (and I hate this word) BEEF is always fresh and you get too much of it if you get a steak.

Sure would meet or meat you guys there sometime. That would cool. Sluts.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
OHHHHHH . . . the Acrop is THAT place! I had it confused with the steak house place . . .

Why you hate BEEF, beef is tasty!

A nice ride, some steak and tattas . . . sounds like a good day to me!

Speaking of tattas what's up with LaBella? She no like us no mo?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
toolfan said:
So, I want to ask one question before I flame away - is that a kph speedo?

Otherwise - slow down dude. Or, at least, slow down in town. There's a time and place for that sort of thing, and McLoughlin ain't it.

And if you don't think that's wise advice, at least don't post videos of yourself breaking the nuts out of the law.
In his defence, he did signal (while going triple digit speed). [thumbsup]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts