Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm a new member and was wondering if anyone owns the
Ducati Trend Pants in the 2003 apparel catalog?
I have a 35-36 inch waist and have no idea what size to order
since they are given in the European sizes and no dealer near me stocks them in order for me to be able to try them on.
Anyone know what a 36'' would be the equivalent to?
thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
why do they make the inseams so short?I'm a 30 waist and I'm usually a 30 inseam but buy 32 so the pant leg stays down while riding.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or for when you have to wade a stream..

like today down here in the south..
rain rain rain...

·
Registered
849 Posts
why do they make the inseams so short?I'm a 30 waist and I'm usually a 30 inseam but buy 32 so the pant leg stays down while riding.
The Ducati Trend are jeans, yes? Well, if you insist on riding in jeans just get some Wranglers. I wear 32/38 when I go horseriding, normally I wear a 36 length. Plus they're easily $200.- cheaper than the Trends. :D

-R.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
whoa! how tall are you? 36 inseam!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Only 6'1. That's in Wranglers w/ boots, in Levi's and sneakers I can (barely) get away with a 34 inseam. My wife is 5'8 and she wears a 34 inseam as well... we're both of the lanky variant, and we're particular about who we show our ankles off to ;D

-R.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Pants should aways have some "stack"( as cowboys call it), a little more inseam then necessary. ;D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pants should aways have some "stack"( as cowboys call it), a little more inseam then necessary. ;D

i guess some cowboys need more stack than others :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts