Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to bust in on your board fellas but I saw that a couple of you might be up for a road trip this summer. This one might be worth seeing.

http://www.ussuperbike.com/article.php?UID=0JMow3sSOstwbGyIc489RrYOESVMUV&sc=1120&aid=3278

A group of us from the MADDOG group will be going up so you wouldn't be alone. Depending on when you guys rolled through the twin cities we could maybe do a little get together Friday night then Ride up Saturday and enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
724 Posts
word.

if all goes well with my lined up job, i dont think i start until july 1st...so i may be down....

road trip!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I work from home a lot, so I can probably swing that too. I just got a dog though, so I'll have to see about house sitting arrangements and what not. But a definite possibility.

·
0 Posts
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the info! I'll contact you with more solid info as the date approaches, however I will base my schedule around this ride.

R.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanted to bring this back up to the top to see if any of you guys were planning on riding up. Ducati is looking for volunteers to work the hospitality suite, collect gear, etc. There is free tickets and a t-shirt in it for ya. PM me if you are interested. june 25-27 are the dates.

·
Registered
327 Posts
from the southside 570 miles 9-9.5 hrs each way.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Pretty sure I can't make that. Summer this year is all booked up. I'm going to India for a business trip from July 27 - Aug 12.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
0 Posts
Kama Sutra...expose it bruh! I want video footage when you get back!

How was Wisconsin? Just came back from Kenosha. Was riding on the backroads and it was nice. Sheriff was followed me into a gas station and was waiting for me so I took my time bullshyting and he took off. Cabeza de bicho!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts