Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Fillmore, you're a friggin' TEASE!

By the thread title, I thought you had news that they were going to be available as '04 or '05 models!

Hmmm.... wonder if I can get a business trip down to NYC in January.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Figures they would be at Long Beach. Well, Acme Bob is going down so maybe I will have to join his party to check it out.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
A monster ride to that show sounds good ;D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fillmore, you're a friggin' TEASE!

By the thread title, I thought you had news that they were going to be available as '04 or '05 models!
Same! It set off much fantasizing involving myself and my new Sport1000, then I clicked the link... :(

Well, they're sending them to America to give everyone a looksee, we can only hope that means they're one step closer to production. I hope they'll be at the Vancouver show.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Darn. I guess they won't be at the Dallas show in November...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
They're still in prototype mode... if you go to the SportClassic link on the ducati site, you'll be able to fill out a questionnaire. I think ducati is doing a great job involving ducatisti in this because once the questionnaires are all evaluated, they may change some things on the bikes before production.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks Howie!

Thought I'd make a come-back since I've gotten things rolling with Ducati North America and our local club http://www.sfbmha.com

It was nice to see the gang again. I initially made a return at the Ducati Vintage Motorcycle event in La H0nda, CA the other weekend. It was organized by Club Desmo.

Daffe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts