Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by the dealer today, and I think they took pity on me with my 12K service bill plus forks, plus chain & sprockets, plus, plus, plus, so a nice fellow handed me a pre-production brochure for the as-yet-to-be-produced Sport Classic bikes.

If y'all are interested I could try scanning the thing and create a PDF.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That would be very nice.... I am calling Adebe tomorrow, I want one ;D

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Everything I have heard is:

GT - under $10000
Sport - $10000-$12000
Paul Smart - More expensive but haven't heard a real number. I think people were saying this would be a more limited edition, kind of like the MH900E. They will probably leave the high-end parts on it and keep the price up there.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I want one too!

Did I miss any news? Are they really going to start selling the Classics?

·
Registered
99 Posts
According to Cycle World Magazine the decision to produce these is still up in the air, but you know how old this recent-issue-news is given press-dates, etc. The photos look cool though and the fully-faired edition looks particularly enticing. Nice parts-spec too, definitely new parts with an old look! The magazine also cites an internet-poll on the question of "produce or not to..." Anybody know about that?

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
How did you spend $12,000 (12K) on service and forks?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been busy w/other stuff and the dang thing is too big to fit in my scanner in one shot, so I may just take photos.

RSN...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Been busy w/other stuff and the dang thing is too big to fit in my scanner in one shot, so I may just take photos.

RSN...
scan them into TIF format and stitch them together... then convert them to PDF

·
Registered
600 Posts
scan them into TIF format and stitch them together... then convert them to PDF
Look what you got yourself into, Michael. [smiley=grin.gif]

PDF or not, I'd still be very much interested in the brochure.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Michael, maybe I'll drop by and take the brochure off your hands and scan it for you, photostich it and PDF it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts