Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a Ducati Owners Clubs Social at Moylans Brew Pub about 15 minutes from the track in Novato. It's at 7:30, very casual. Vicki from DNA wanted me to make sure everyone knows about it. Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
472 Posts
HEY that is only 5 min. from my house, I will have to stop in...everyone be extra cautious, that area is prime car theft area. not sure if bikes are safe, but i know 3 diff. people who have had their cages stolen from either Moyland lot or from Costco and Target lot.

Both Beer and food are good at Moylans

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Can't make it to the races or the social... I was counting on going, but as it turns out, my old rugby team has made it to the Final Four of the Collegiate National Championships... so I'll be checking out the games at Stanford all weekend.

Have a drink for me!

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey folks, just bringing this to the top and wanted to say that I will not make it. We have some dear friends that are picking their lives up and moving to D.C on Sunday and there is a large suprise party for them in Oakland.

Have a Red for me...

D.D.

and I wanted to show my bike off... ::)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts