Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum does not allow original posts to be edited at a later date. For all current pricing or info please read the thread completely.
Description:
Used 71662PR - Arrow Titanium Mufflers with Steel Caps. They are grooved to take DB killers but DB killers are not included. "Dark" style Arrow Badge as seen in pictures for a cleaner look instead of the ugly yellow one.

New 71340MI - 2 into 2 joints to connect to Stock Ducati S4RS Exhaust. Carbon Fiber heel guard. All springs and mounting bolts.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note on fitment: This set up will only fit year 2007+ S4R Monsters or S4RS. You must have a Testastretta engine. If you want the mufflers to go on your S2R800, S2R1000, or older S4R you must get different connector pipes or full headers.

Price:
$425 shipped to the lower 48 if using Paypal.

Photos:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice looking cans I've had these before on an S4RT only CF. Will these bolt right up to an S2R800 or are the inlets a larger D.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking cans I've had these before on an S4RT only CF. Will these bolt right up to an S2R800 or are the inlets a larger D.
They are different sizes from what I understand.
The part numbers for an S2R800 are 71265MI if you want to do slip on. OR 71266MI if you want to do full system and get rid of the cat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts