41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
brix821 said:
do ou want to meet up on our side of town and ride out to the west end?
I am meeting my friend Michael at 6:00pm on Grace in the Museum District. Are u guys meeting up in South Side / what time? The ride got pushed back 15 minutes. The group is meeting up at 6:45pm and leaving at 7:00pm.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Myself and some friends are going to the bike night at lone star tomorrow night. Probally around 6:30 - 7. It would be cool to have a few other ducs out there. Or triumphs. Whatever really.

·
Registered
23 Posts
804monster said:
Myself and some friends are going to the bike night at lone star tomorrow night. Probally around 6:30 - 7. It would be cool to have a few other ducs out there. Or triumphs. Whatever really.
I am planning on going and meeting up with my firend Michael with the Triumph. Just waiting to see what the weather is going to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Man it is cold in RVA. Anyone been out riding? I havn't been out for 6 days but am going to get a little ride in tomorrow or Friday.

Chuck

·
Registered
390 Posts
everyday kid!!!! the monster is off the road for a week.. i am doing the valves and a couple of other small things. I will let yall know how it goes. I hope evryone has a tight/safe holiday

·
Registered
119 Posts
i rode for afew hours yesterday. took your loop Chuck. 54 to scotchtown to greenwood church. it was great except for there was sand all over the roads just past the hollows where it gets to the tight twisties. oh well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
804monster said:
i rode for afew hours yesterday. took your loop Chuck. 54 to scotchtown to greenwood church. it was great except for there was sand all over the roads just past the hollows where it gets to the tight twisties. oh well.
Michael and I did that loop yesterday also. I about **** myself when I went into those curves with a lot of speed and realized that it was sandy and I better slow up real quick and gentle. Luckily there was a small track of clean road about 8 inches wide.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts