Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm game for a meet up. This week is pretty tight for me but I could do next week on Monday, Wed., Fri. or Sat. Let's do a Duc night at 821. I have been seeing a lot of Ducs around town.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I understand weekends are probably a wash but maybe we can try something on a weekend every now and then. I work outa town so weekends are all I have ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw that earlier, you guys want to invite the Triumph guys to come out to meet up with us at 821 next Thursday. I think it would be cool to hang out at 821 for a couple of hours and then all ride out to the LoneStar Steakhouse for the bike night. Sorry Dru, I know you are going to be working. It would be great pulling into LoneStar with 10-20 Ducs and Triumphs. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
any of y'all ride with the 'monkeyriders'? I keep seeing their posts in craigslist but haven't had a chance to check them out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Narflar said:
any of y'all ride with the 'monkeyriders'? I keep seeing their posts in craigslist but haven't had a chance to check them out.
I met a bunch of them last week at the bike night at LoneStar. Nice people, very diverse group, but not my style/scene.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
any of y'all going to the race this weekend? I'll be there Sunday. Still debating on taking the Monster though. I don't think I can take 3 hours on the back of that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have put postings on myspace, craigslist and am going to put one on the monkey riders forum tonight. I sent an e-mail to a Duc rider that my friend met at the gym about the meetup. His name is andrew and he rides an 04 Monster 750, any of you guys know him? I am going to ride over on Thursday with my friend that has a Speed Triple. I've seen at least 10 Ducs out in Richmond over the last couple of weeks but only in passing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
804monster said:
what is the plan if it rains?
From the latest accuweather forecast, it appears that there are going to be "Humid with intervals of clouds and sunshine; widely separated afternoon thunderstorms" during the day and Cloudy and Humid tomorrow night. I think we should still meet up if it rains even if we have to drive the cages :( Unless it is really coming down, I'll be on my bike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
cool I live down the street I'll definitely try to make it over tomorrow. I've only had my bike for 3 weeks so it will be nice to meet some other duc riders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wish I had found this thread sooner, before I made plans for Thur. Joined the myspace group, and can probably make it another Thur if this becomes a weekly thing.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts