Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

New Ducati Monster owner here. Any groups formed in the Richmond, VA area? If not, are there any members looking to form a riding group?

-Tim

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Hey Tim,
I live south side, send me a pm and we can meet up. I will be bringing my bike to work on Thursday, work off of Parham and Brook. Send me your #. I have been looking for someone to ride with.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
brix821,

my wife when there for dinner last Thursday, had a nice meal. What is your name, I will try and stop by next week sometime. Let me know if you want to go riding. I have had put 2500 miles on my bike and only ridden alone. No bikes at all, would love to ride with some other bikes. What is your name?

·
Registered
119 Posts
VCU arts student with a 620 I just painted. I'm down for some ridin' when it gets back together next week. I know one other person with a monster who would be into it. Also, brix821, i've been to your cafe afew times for lunch, great food. Really good vegy chilli.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I will be getting my bike back in the morning and up for riding, let me know and I can meet up this weekend. 402 5468

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I cant I will have my cousin in town from NY, plus I will be probably still drunk from the race [cheeky] anytime next week

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I was someone driving a yellow monster on semmes this afternoon heading towards downtown. Anyone here?

·
Registered
119 Posts
can we please have a monster night somewhere? i want to look cool like all the crotch rockets at the hess on belvidere and broad. please!please!please!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was just looking into setting up a group for RVA. I created a group on myspace http://groups.myspace.com/fistcityducs , so come by and join. I would love to get some other Ducati riders together for rides and bike nights. If we can get enough of us interested, I'll get a group set up here on the DML club section also. PM me if you are interested in riding. I ride pretty much everyday and try to keep my S2R 800 my main means of transportation unless I'm toting my kids around.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't live in Richmond but I work in West Pt. Let me know if you guys are gonna ride a bike night or something. West pt is about 30 mins. from richmond so i think i can get up there

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh yeah, there's a bike fest at Rockahock camp ground on the 18th this month. I have never been but it might be a good event to run the Ducs to. Rockahock is on rt 60 in lanexa. There's gonna be some bands there I think. www.rockahock.com

1 - 20 of 101 Posts