Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking riding over toward the naples area. I a m doing a ride from key west to Pensacola to Jax and back to Pem pines next week if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Suthrnr said:
I was thinking riding over toward the naples area. I a m doing a ride from key west to Pensacola to Jax and back to Pem pines next week if anyone is interested
I was thinking about riding to the beach. A good 6-7 miles. ;)

Any chance anyone in MY area is riding this week?!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I've found some decent (low trafic) roads between Hobe Sound/Stuart - lake Okeechobee - Ft. Pierce...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Suthrnr was that you I saw in Pembroke Pines last Sunday at the Publix Plaza on Pines blvd. and 184 ave.? It was a guy and girl on a red s4rs I think.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry not me. I do live in that area, though. I haven't gotten my wife on my bike since i drove her down lombard street in San Francisco. I am on a monster dark with 2 headlights (from a buell)

I am still up for a ride thsi weekend. How was the Key Largo ride?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Duc It said:
Suthrnr was that you I saw in Pembroke Pines last Sunday at the Publix Plaza on Pines blvd. and 184 ave.? It was a guy and girl on a red s4rs I think.
Was that AddysDaddy on the S4RS?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am wide open to suggestions on where to ride it. I am not from here, and have only been in south florida for a few months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts