Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my Ducati/Dainese pants (thanks Retro) and now I am looking for a good jacket that they will zip into. I would prefer all black- nothing too busy though.... Thanks for your input..

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
There's another black Duc/Dainese jacket you might consider - it is called the Borgo Panigale and is in the catalog. The bad part is I haven't seen it at any of the local shops and I'm thinking it may be pretty rare. The DucSeattle folks said they could get it, but without being able to try it on I'm a little reluctant.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try a google search on that. Its all Italian. Guess it is the area Bologna is in...I did find a PDF on Ducati.com/doc/apparel I think it was. Tried doing a search of N America Ducati and there was no match. Looks like a cool jacket though!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just bought the black retro jacket , I had to get it a size larger than normal because it doesn't have any of the typical strechy areas in the arms to allow for riding position. they also informed me that that particular style is being discontinued . the collar is going to take some getting use to, because the jacket is still really stiff.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up going with the Retro jacket. Got a good deal on a used one. Now I look like a smoooooth pimp daddy as I roll down the streets of the mini-apple. 8)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Which is the distressed leather one? I saw it at Laguna and at Ducati Marin.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
The Borgo Panigale is a great jeacket but so hard to find,
I've had it for 2 yrs and it is still in great condition.
Michael M lucky you i have an extra Brogo brand new ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts