Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
My dealer has it in black with white stripes.

I was just telling my wife this morning that now that I've bought the perf summer jacket, I want top get that one late this year for cooler weather. You're right. it rocks big time. Very cool.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have the black one with the white stripes, very nice jacket, you can remove the armor on the shoulders and elbows, it has a back zipper so you can attached to Dainese leather pants, in my case to P-Joy Dainese pants.
That is a good price I paid almost $700 for mine (because I got a 58).
I get good coments when I ride and I wear that jacket, it match the monster!!

Erick.

·
Banned
773 Posts
wow........i bought that jacket (blk/wht) from my dealer about 2 years ago and i'm reluctate to tell you the price i got. it is a great jacket and i always get comments on it. check out www.motoeuropa.com, send an e-mail and see what kind of price they can do it for. you might save a ton ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife has that jacket in red with white stripes and gets many compliments. Treat yourself!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
For the people who have one, how do you find the high collar? From the looks of the jacket it seems higher than normal to me, this is holding me back from buying one (I hate things flapping against my neck).

jl

·
Banned
773 Posts
in cold weather with it up and a balaclava, it's the bomb! in just cool weather, w/o zipping up all the way, it's never flapped against my neck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the Retro.....it is a great jacket....I liked the collar myself.
Very comfortable......and warm. It is lined and the lining does not come out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dainese has their own version called the Imatra, which I own.
The high collar is nice in cool weather but has never bothered me too much in the heat either (with no traffic). You can easily flip the collar over if you prefer it shorter.
The lining in the Imatra does zip out.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I too have the Dainese version, Imatra. The collar works nice in the colder weather, and in the heat the collar doesn't really flap around (nice leather quality.) Do you really want a white leather jacket :-X

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
That, sir, is a tragedy. Your bike? Everyone okay (except for the bike)?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Those of you in Austin, TX should check out what Jeff just got in at Ducati Austin.

He has Ducati leather jackets, in Ducati red, for $295.

My wife bought me one last weekend, and I really like it. Warm, and look great, and the leather is very high quality.

Jim G

1 - 20 of 36 Posts