Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched through the different boards looking for a topic under recalls and couldn't find any. Has anyone heard of the Monster 620 instrument panel recall? I heard rumors about it recently but when I called my dealership they said that my bike's SN isn't within the range, however my instrument panel shows symptoms of the failure indicated by the recall?

Are there any sources for recall inf.? Does anyone know of recalls for Monsters?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
which year is your ride? I have an '02 and the only issues that really plagued that year is the temp sensor, starter solenoid, and the base gasket.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Some of the very early ones would go out. The needles will start showing 5000 rpm, etc. at idle, then the speed will go berserk.
It happened right away on mine, within a couple hundred miles. Mine was one of the first ones to go. There was no recall as I remember, but was replaced under warranty

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an 02. Did they have recalls for the temp sensor, starter solenoid, and the base gasket?

I heard the clutch was another big issue on the 620 for that year.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also have an 02 620 , where can I get recall info?! I had one issue with the starter where it stayed on after I released the button , but has not happened since .only 1,000 miles on the bike though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts