Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati Performance Monster Semi-Rigid Saddlebags
Part # 96777308B

Brand New: never mounted. Includes rain covers.

Pair of semi-rigid 14 litre saddlebags. Constructed from “Sky” fabric, these bags are resistant to weather and chemicals. The bags also mount with an anti-theft retaining system, and feature a useful carrying handle.

These are the saddle bags you want if you have any of the following bikes. Other options do not fit correctly and interfere with the seat locking correctly (I tried 2 other manufacturers). These retail for $1,600. A steal for $500 + shipping.

Fits:

• Monster 1100,
  • Monster 1100 ABS
  • Monster 1100 EVO Diesel
  • Monster 1100 EVO ABS
  • Monster 1100 S
  • Monster 1100 S ABS
  • Monster 696
  • Monster 696 ABS
  • Monster 696+
  • Monster 696+ ABS
  • Monster 796
  • Monster 796 ABS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Part # 96777308B

Pair of semi-rigid 14 litre saddlebags. Constructed from “Sky” fabric, these bags are resistant to weather and chemicals. The bags also mount with an anti-theft retaining system, and feature a useful carrying handle.

These are the saddle bags you want if you have any of the following bikes. Other options do not fit correctly and interfere with the seat locking correctly (I tried 2 other manufacturers). These retail for $1,600. A steal for $500 + shipping.

Fits:

• Monster 1100,
  • Monster 1100 ABS
  • Monster 1100 EVO ABS
  • Monster 1100 S
  • Monster 1100 S ABS
  • Monster 696
  • Monster 696 ABS
  • Monster 696+
  • Monster 696+ ABS
  • Monster 796
  • Monster 796 ABS
Pics?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks. Looks like a nice kit. A bit wide on the bike for my liking though.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah: I looked at everything I could find to fit the Monster and this was by far the cleanest saddlebag system I could find. Bought and mounted a Hepco Becker set up only to find that I could not lock the seat back on after the mounts were bolted on. The mounts also rubbed in areas on the bike and would have caused damage. Another "over the seat" system was just too flimsy with poor quality. This looks like the best option I could find. My Monster left the stable so I hope someone on the forum can use them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are these still available?

thanks, Trevie

Part # 96777308B

Fits:

• Monster 1100,
  • Monster 1100 ABS
  • Monster 1100 EVO ABS
  • Monster 1100 S
  • Monster 1100 S ABS
  • Monster 696
  • Monster 696 ABS
  • Monster 696+
  • Monster 696+ ABS
  • Monster 796