Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Thailand as some of u know although I am a Brit,

Checking prices on Ducati parts I find that USA is cheaper than Europe , its not just the purchase taxes , which can be up to 22% but actual Ducati policy, Rockes are $180 each in UK and only $63 in USA .

So guys keep that pressure on Ducati , US consumer law is much stronger than Europe and non existant in Asia.

cheers Jerry

·
Registered
103 Posts
yeah, I'd expect things to be cheaper here, since we dont have that European Tax thing they have, but wouldnt figure on something being a 1/3 of the price. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
jerryz said:
I live in Thailand as some of u know although I am a Brit,

Checking prices on Ducati parts I find that USA is cheaper than Europe , its not just the purchase taxes , which can be up to 22% but actual Ducati policy, Rockes are $180 each in UK and only $63 in USA .

So guys keep that pressure on Ducati , US consumer law is much stronger than Europe and non existant in Asia.

cheers Jerry
The sad thing is Jerry you get the same rockers that failed the first time. Ive seen the Duc supplied replacements do the same thing in time

·
Registered
665 Posts
Scrufdog said:
yeah, I'd expect things to be cheaper here, since we dont have that European Tax thing they have,
Value Added Tax (VAT)

Thank God, GI's get it waved... the exchange rate is bad enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts