Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's out to get me, Ducati is. She's an evil temptress who will stop at nothing to ruin my marriage, checking, savings, and retirement fund. >:D She won't stop! First she chips away at my resistance with the S4RS. I fought her off. Then she exposes the stunning 1098. I lose my composure but stop myself before it was too late.

Now she does this! Resistance is futile. I'm sinking deeper and deeper...the end is near.

http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my2007/ModelPage.jhtml?family=SportClassic&model=SCSPORT1000S-07

That, dear friends, is the bike I have been waiting on for 10 years. ARGHHH!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
BUY IT! [thumbsup]

It's worth the divorce, and having to eat dog food when you are 65. [laugh]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Oh man I hear you.

Good luck living in that van down by the river.

PS. Dog food is really not that bad. You will however need some Clorets.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BMiller said:
That is pure sex.............you put money down yet [laugh]
Not yet, but the mental gears are still turning. It will be mine! Maybe not this year, but I will have one! >:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mother puss bucket...I purposely stay away from ducatidotcom for this very reason and you have to go ahead and post this. Shear beauty. Aw well.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Is there a price on that model?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You only live once with the purchase of that beauty it would be like heaven on earth. Forget the money and put it on your credit card you will feel less guilty about it initially. [thumbsup]

-ghost

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I feel you pain. I bought an S2R, they come out with an S2R1000. I get and S2R1000 in lew of the single seat sport 1000. Now they come out with a two seat sport 1000. Damn it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i wish they did the low exhaust like that on the sport mono...then again it would be nice to have a fairing...i so want that bike!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
desmodevil said:
Damn you Count! I was happy with my mistress until I saw how hot YOURS was. Guess I will have to add yours with mine! >:D
You can't have mine, damnit! But, I hear she has a twin! >:D

desmodevil said:
bummer though...its a wet clutch!! how could they?
Yep, I thought the same thing. I guess I'll have to make a small concession. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Just make sure you get the solo seat version. [thumbsup]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts