Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took the new Multistrada for a spin. To use an old Aussie phrase...Phuck Me Drunq!!!

This bike is seriously good. Those who have called it a Super Supermotard wouldn't be too far wrong. It does everything the Monster does and more. I'm sorry to say but the Monster will go as soon as I can afford the Multistrada.

Will there be a Ducati Multistrada List or can I come visit still?

S

·
0 Posts
I would love to swing my leg over one, the local shop has one so maybe I'll have to go over. Come back whenever you want, as far as I'm considered a Duck rider is always welcome.
PS what color? I know it sounds strange but I saw a silver one with black rims and believe it or not bags and it looked bad a*s. Good luck

·
Registered
426 Posts
I hope someone starts a Multibuick list as I would hate to hurt someones feelings making comments about how ugly the thing is. If it was a BMW I wouldn't care if it were ugly or not. But I'll take the looks of the new KTM 950 street fighter over the multibuick any day.

P

·
0 Posts
I know a guy who is a competent track rider on his 996 and just took his new strada to the track. Loved it! Who cars about looks, this bike is super functional. I wouldn't trade my Monster for one because I LOVE the monsters looks and it tours well. A Strada would be a freat addition though. The guages rule.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
You're welcome to discuss Multistradas here, but it would probably be more appropriate in the No Monster Content section, since it's not a Monster.

I find it interesting that I just got a call from Mitch at Wilson's in Fresno to inform me that they have a red Multistrada in stock and I can come buy it from them if I'm ready. I don't have the spare money yet, but that will likely be the next new bike that I buy. The looks don't bother me that much, and it has the exact functionality I'm after.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ciao,
the black matt MS (Skier pic folder)will not be produced.
The glossy black with silver frame will be produced.
Skier

ps. nothing is sure but just to let you know what I know

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
you know I've been thinking about the Multistrada and the new 999 a lot as of late. And I don't think either is particularly BAD. Do I like the looks, not totally. I guess what upsets me more, is that with just a BIT more care they both could look REALLY REALLY REALLY amazing. They both look like 1st drafts of the designs they represent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts