Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the new Multistrada for a spin. To use an old Aussie phrase...Phuck Me Drunq!!!

This bike is seriously good. Those who have called it a Super Supermotard wouldn't be too far wrong. It does everything the Monster does and more. I'm sorry to say but the Monster will go as soon as I can afford the Multistrada.

Will there be a Ducati Multistrada List or can I come visit still?

G

·
I would love to swing my leg over one, the local shop has one so maybe I'll have to go over. Come back whenever you want, as far as I'm considered a Duck rider is always welcome.
PS what color? I know it sounds strange but I saw a silver one with black rims and believe it or not bags and it looked bad a*s. Good luck

·
Registered
426 Posts
I hope someone starts a Multibuick list as I would hate to hurt someones feelings making comments about how ugly the thing is. If it was a BMW I wouldn't care if it were ugly or not. But I'll take the looks of the new KTM 950 street fighter over the multibuick any day.

G

·
I know a guy who is a competent track rider on his 996 and just took his new strada to the track. Loved it! Who cars about looks, this bike is super functional. I wouldn't trade my Monster for one because I LOVE the monsters looks and it tours well. A Strada would be a freat addition though. The guages rule.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
You're welcome to discuss Multistradas here, but it would probably be more appropriate in the No Monster Content section, since it's not a Monster.

I find it interesting that I just got a call from Mitch at Wilson's in Fresno to inform me that they have a red Multistrada in stock and I can come buy it from them if I'm ready. I don't have the spare money yet, but that will likely be the next new bike that I buy. The looks don't bother me that much, and it has the exact functionality I'm after.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
you know I've been thinking about the Multistrada and the new 999 a lot as of late. And I don't think either is particularly BAD. Do I like the looks, not totally. I guess what upsets me more, is that with just a BIT more care they both could look REALLY REALLY REALLY amazing. They both look like 1st drafts of the designs they represent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.