Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Hmm. On one hand, I admire the effort. This kind of branding is found alot in Italy. Take a cool thing like a Ducati and use it to sell shoes, watches, sunglasses. MOMO does it all the time. Ducati does it all the time.
On the other hand, I wouldn't wear them, unless I wanted to draw alot of unwanted attention. Deffinately not my style but I admire the design effort.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
maybe I am drunk (ok I am), but I don't understand how they go on? which side do you put your foot in? Are there more complete pictures?

mitt

·
Registered
472 Posts
WE TODD DID SOFA KING WE TODD DID

if you don't have any idea what i typed...say it out loud

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
oh no... it's just like their Ferrari shoe they've had out for a couple of years for the F1 team...

I actually saw someone wearing the Ferrari Filas at the USGP last year.. almost died laughing.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Butt Ugly, worse than anything HD ever came out with for the yuppie puppies!!!! :-/ unless of course if they have a matching hand bag...........

·
Registered
426 Posts
I want a set in carbon with titanium eyes for the kevlar laces otherwise no deal.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think they're hot...I'm an avid collector of kix...and while the red may not be the best looking ones, I'm hoping the black or silver colorway will be more subtle...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
My god did Pierre Terblanche design those? LMAO

G

·
Umm... ok... so I have the Desmosedici in action with Capirex as my wallpaper on my computer... I have a Ducati Corse paddock flag on my wall... a Lovers Join Ducati.com Postcard framed on my desk... and I'm known to walk around in a pair of Oakley Valve Ducati S.E. sunglasses... but I don't think even I could get away with those shoes...

Nope... I couldn't... F-U-G-L-Y!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
My God! :eek: I wouldn't wear those to a sh#t fight!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
They are going the Ferrari route - sponsored by Fila, so they get Fila/Ducati items. They do have wierd styles in Europe and I guess these qualify.

Trying the whole "lifestyle" thing - please note we are copying Ferrari, not HD. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts