Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ducati Monster S4Rs Testastretta $10,200 or call with your best offer.

2711 MILES with CLEAR TITLE. Bought new from GP Motorcycles, San Diego, CA.

CALL DANA at 909-910-3454 or email me at [email protected] for more details. Bike located in Southern California (Highland, CA.).

White with Red Strip. Invested around $22,000

130 HP Stock, close to 150 HP.

Never dropped, never tracked, or raced, owned by a 60 year old guy. Never revved to high RPM's (I'm serious). Two very, very, very small dings on gas tank when dealer installed steering damper (dealer was unfamiliar with setup).

I have both BLACK keys and one RED key. 600 mile service performed and oil changed at 2,400 miles with minor service by my local Triumph Motorcycle dealer.

Accessories:

Terminoni Exhaust
Terminoni ECU
Open Air Box with K&N Airfilter
Arrow Steering Damper
Lowering Kit
Lower Seat from Ducati
Handle Bar Risers
CRG Bar End Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Rear Wheel Hugger
Carbon Fiber Front Fender
Speedy Moto Clutch
CycleCat Open Clutch Cover
Evoluzione Billet Aluminum Clutch Slave Cylinder
Carbon Fiber Tank Protector
Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL EQUIPEMENT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can provide financing through my local dealer. Call me at 909-910-3454 for more details.

Dana

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
With opening up the air box, K&H filter, exhaust, and reprograming the ECU there is an expected gain of between 10% to 15% in HP which brings it to "close" to 150 HP with all variables considered. Of course, this is not rear wheel HP as the factory does not rate their bikes that way. You would have to put the bike on a dyno to get the precise HP. Regardless, it is still the baddest Monster even to this day.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes, the bike is still for sale as of Sept. 4. I'm really not sure why, other than people simply don't have any money. It is a great bike. Call me at 909-910-3454 for more info.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for, problem is I'm in Vancouver, BC. Just got back two days ago from a road trip to Nor Cal on my S2R 1000. I recently test rode an S4Rs and was very impressed and would like to upgrade. My plan was to start searching in earnest in the spring, but then I saw your post.

I can't believe you haven't sold this bike already. Bottom line, I don't want to waste your time (or mine) but if I buy this bike it won't happen quickly because I have a lot of logistical stuff to work out including importation procedures and probably shipping to Blaine, Wa.

Let's start with this: still available? After that I'll talk by phone.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bike is still for sale. I too don't understand why it is still available. I think that shipping to Canada is not an option for me. Sorry....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts