Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a ducati historical leather jacket made by Dainese (not the newer 09 one). This jacket does not have armors so I don't wear it for riding. I strictly stick to my Dainese D-stone gladiator jacket for riding.

I was at first disappointed to find that the historical jacket did not contain any armors, but it looks so good, gets a lot of compliments, and is very light and comfortable that I find myself wearing it quite often. So I have decided to buy another unarmored ducati leather jacket (monster or panigale leather jacket as a everyday jacket)

I usually wear size Large in my normal clothing. But the historical jacket ran small and the XL fit me just right. Does anybody know if the sizing is similar for monster (52 or 54) or panigale leather jacket (L or XL or XXL)? Which size should I choose? If anyone owns these jackets, please let me know how the sizing runs. I greatly appreciate your help.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I recently bought a ducati historical leather jacket made by Dainese (not the newer 09 one). This jacket does not have armors so I don't wear it for riding. I strictly stick to my Dainese D-stone gladiator jacket for riding.

I was at first disappointed to find that the historical jacket did not contain any armors, but it looks so good, gets a lot of compliments, and is very light and comfortable that I find myself wearing it quite often. So I have decided to buy another unarmored ducati leather jacket (monster or panigale leather jacket as a everyday jacket)

I usually wear size Large in my normal clothing. But the historical jacket ran small and the XL fit me just right. Does anybody know if the sizing is similar for monster (52 or 54) or panigale leather jacket (L or XL or XXL)? Which size should I choose? If anyone owns these jackets, please let me know how the sizing runs. I greatly appreciate your help.
I think all Ducati gear runs small. I always go one size up in ducati gear.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would say most of the jackets run small. At least for us with a mid section. If you are in good shape, they fit true to size and are cut to emphasize the hard work in the gym.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts