Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUCATI MONSTER 900 SIE INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT WIRING PLEASE HELP

First picture is integrated tail light wires, 2nd picture is the harness from the bike and 3rd picture is a ripped off blinker.Please help me connect the dots here... the wiring harness wire colors aren’t even the same as the tail light. Some are but for example no blue (matching to tail light)on wiring harness but there’s a white/green one... def not “plug and play”

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
This might help. It’s the wiring diagram from an S4 but the wirings probably all the same at the back end...
IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3477.png

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This might help. It’s the wiring diagram from an S4 but the wirings probably all the same at the back end... View attachment 225986
View attachment 225987
Thank you for your reply, viewing this from my iPhone at work I don’t believe I’ll be able to pay enough attention to detail. I will however open this electric diagram on my MacBook when I arrive home and I’m fairly confident this will help me. Your input is much appreciated!

·
Registered
39 Posts
IMG_3485.png

Did you have any success. Just noticed that the cable colours on the last wiring diagram weren’t clear. Hope this helps if you haven’t resolved you problem already

1 - 4 of 4 Posts