Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me with finding a company that makes Passenger rear pegs for my monster 2003 w/ high mount exhaust? The exhaust I have if it matters is Sil Motor. I need an aftermatket rear footpegs for the passenger and don't know where I could get some.

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Carlos,
My current rearsets now are Made by Cycle Cat. I saw your link but i did not want to spend that much on rearsets and passenger foot peg. I just need some kind of after market Passenger sets only. Any suggestions? I do appreciate your help. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
The Cyclecats had a custom piece that attached for passenger pegs.
you might luck out and find some on clearance at oncycles.com
if not, cyclecat is gone, so you are stuck looking for used or trading your solo rearsets to somebody for some with pass pegs

jeff h
monsterparts.com

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hi Carlos,
My current rearsets now are Made by Cycle Cat. I saw your link but i did not want to spend that much on rearsets and passenger foot peg. I just need some kind of after market Passenger sets only. Any suggestions? I do appreciate your help. Thank you.
From my reading in the forums, CycleCat parts are a bit diffficult to come by, you might want to tryhttp://www.oncycles.com/browse.asp?division=sportbike&department=rearsets&category=ducati you might find something here or, as I said before, get a new set with optional passenger pegs; I'll gladly take the CC from you...

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. I will look into this. Anyone else have suggestions. Hard to find Passenger rearsets. Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts