Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just got mine in the mail yesterday! Woo Hoo! Thanks DTM for taking the time to start->coordinate->ship etc. [clap] Hell even the wife was stoked. She never really got fired up over anything MC related until I crossed over to the dark side... >:D

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
gracias Dan [thumbsup]

great quality [clap]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
My Coworker said she's going to wear the DucatiMob shirt to the 81's Cinco de Mayo party :D hahaha this could be interesting.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Thanks Dan, very nice T-shirts...!! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Thanks but i cant take all the credit, all the hard work was done by John Connell @ StitchTech Designs. Give them a call for Embroidery, Screen printing or whatever. Coporate, Sport, Personal or school

John Connell
StitchTech Designs
408-980-9649

Also a proud sponsor for Tigerbike racing [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
All Xl t-shirts are now in, Come and get it!

ill post a list of who still needs to pick up, when i get a chance to get that list together. But you should know who you are.

Next available days to pick up (or if your going to be in my neck of the woods and want to meet up just let me know)

5.12 Southbay Santana Row night
(tentative)5.16-5.17 AMA round at Infenion if we go
5.24-5.25 AFM round at Infenion
5.29 Monthly Zeitgeist

ALSO for those of you who didn't order shirts and would like to have one. I have a 9 mediums and 5 small mens shirts in black for $10. Supplies are limited so act fast!!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I have to say thanks for doing the shirts. Ive been getting some use out of them. I don't think ill pass for Posh spice though.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
still got t-shirts to hand out, ill be at Santana Row today, AMA this weekend, AFM the following, Zeigeist the following

101 - 117 of 117 Posts