Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here's the deal, talked to my t-shirt guy, got us a deal for shirts for $12 each. There's different colors you can choose from and also a women's style shirt. I don’t want to spend a lot of time collecting orders/money so you got till the 30th of march to place a order and pay bill. No individual orders will be placed unless payment has been received. Check or cash will be fine. I won't deal with PayPal. PM me your order and I provide mailing address for checks. I'll be at most if not all of the local social events to collect.

What I need from you is Name, Mens or women's style shirt, color, size, quantity.

Cost: $12
Design:

Front centered:(text and ducati symbol only, the black is just to show on a black background)​

Back centered towards neck:(monster symbol only, black is just to show black background)​


Mens shirts S-5xl
Mens colors:



womens S-3xl
womens colors:



What I need from you is Name, Mens or women's style shirt, color, size, quantity.

Orders received:



Still need payments from:
Tigre
Desmogirl
Ntula
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
What brand shirt are these? Are they true to the size? I just ordered two XL sweatshirts that fit me like I was wearing a 10 year old boys t-shirt and that's before washing. But I'd also not like to wear giant bed sheet for a shirt. Damn I'm picky :D

Thanks for setting this up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
0 Posts
Should we have a poll to decide on what brand of shirt to use? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I'm in for two. One s/s, one l/s, both black.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
I'll buy a couple if you let me ride the ruckus ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TCK! said:
What brand shirt are these? Are they true to the size? I just ordered two XL sweatshirts that fit me like I was wearing a 10 year old boys t-shirt and that's before washing. But I'd also not like to wear giant bed sheet for a shirt. Damn I'm picky :D

Thanks for setting this up.
So there the hanes Beefy Tee's (i know DQ). Here is the description:Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton 6.1 ounce t-shirt. Two extra steps of refinement make ring-spun cotton softer, richer and more durable. Double-needle coverseamed neck and shoulder-to-shoulder tape

He said they fit true to size and pre shrunk. I know what you mean, id like them to fit good. I dont have any experience doing this, so I'm going to have to go on what he suggests.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
ROBsS4R said:
As long as the T-shirt doesn't fit like this on me after 1 wash :mad:
Actually that's ok, long as you don't post a picture of it.



*shudder*
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
Great deal Dan and i'll order 2 shirts but got a dumb question for you before i decide on color, will Ducati Mob be just the red printing or will it show the black background on top of the color shirt selected ? thanks Hog
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,487 Posts
1 women's small in pink. Yeah PINK. And no one's gonna say nuthin' about it, ya hear? I'd take gray, but they don't offer it and I've got too much black. I'll pay you in person, Dan, or give me your address. [thumbsup] Thanks for doing this!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
DanTheMan said:
Two extra steps of refinement make ring-spun cotton softer, richer and more durable. Double-needle coverseamed neck and shoulder-to-shoulder tape
Sounds fancy!

you should be getting a pm from me shortly
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
241 Posts
hogkrazy said:
Great deal Dan and i'll order 2 shirts but got a dumb question for you before i decide on color, will Ducati Mob be just the red printing or will it show the black background on top of the color shirt selected ? thanks Hog
Not a dumb question...exactly what I was wondering too. Also, will the logo on the back be in a black square, or will it just be the white circle and black/red "M"?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,557 Posts
Large black Men's.

"Won't deal with Paypal"? We gotta have a long talk, Danny-boy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,557 Posts
ROBsS4R said:
I tried the intervention but DanTheMan shot me down :-\
You've just got to talk to him in his terms. (ya know -- small words, few syllables :p)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Tigre said:
Large black Men's.

"Won't deal with Paypal"? We gotta have a long talk, Danny-boy.
PayPal is the Devil you know, and people who work for it are Satan's Agents. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
 
1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Top