Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone explored organizing a meetup group for Duck riders? it's an awfully useful site and I feel as if we would have more traction in setting up rides amongst members due to the utility of the site. I'm currently a member of NYC Sportbike Riders and Passaic County Sport Bikes - Leaning in the Twisties. Thoughts? All in favor? www.meetup.com:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone up for this? I am thinking of creating a Monster meet up group for the tristate this evening. If I do so, will post it up here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I may put a poll up to see what people say. It's a paid subscription to start a group so I would need to really see what the interest is in organizing it. Also, wondering if I should make it for Monsters only or for all Ducatis?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm part of the Monster Meetup group formed recently, but I seem to be working at every get together due to crappy luck of the draw. Anyway, I look forward to riding with you guys sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, does the meetup.com/DucatiNY group still exist? I can't seem to access

would love to find some weekly biker meetups in NYC, can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
http://www.meetup.com/DOCNYC/

are you looking strictly for Ducati weekly events?

if not then check out Bar Matchless in Brooklyn on Monday evenings, many get together there to watch replay of Sunday MotoGP races. Lots of Ducs and others. Some DESMO folks there too. Can check DESMOducati.org as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts