Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gold Coast Motors is the only good one I know out there.

Scott, in the service dept. is very, very knowledgeable and helpful

They're located in New Hyde Park...exit 34 off the LIE.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

I used them for the inspection but don't think I'll use them for anything else as their response to the issue with moisture in the gauge cluster was a new cluster, which may not be necessary. As I posted in another thread, I had prob's new the gauge cluster due to water in the cluster and instead of attempting to remedy it with a little bit of ingenuity, their response was the obvious one that a dealership would say - you need a new one.

I was hoping that someone knew a shop in Eastern Queens or Nassau that worked on Italian bikes.

thanks though. -Zoltan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Chronic Motorsports in Deer Park L.I. at Suffolk County. A great bunch of really knowledgeable guys. Their prices are fair if not the cheapest but I wouldn't hesitate to let them work on any kind of issue no matter how complicated. They work on a lot of Ducs and know the bikes well. I 've used them on three occasions so far and have been very satisfied. I am located 45 miles away in Queens so it's not the most convenient location for me, so that may tell you something as well.

Cheers and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts